Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Looky, looky! I can do impressions!

My TV: Hey, I have more than 4 channels, you know.

My fireplace: Uh, winter's over now. Get off your butt and clean out these scuzzy ashes, will you?

My cats: Uh, Mom, why are you singing and dancing for us while we're trying to sleep? And what's with all the pictures you've been taking of us lately?

The guy at the photo place who's gonna develop my disposable camera: Who's the dork who only takes pictures of cats?

My coworkers: Dang, she really likes cats.

My neighbors: That chick on the 3rd floor listens to ABBA a whooooole lot.

My dirty dishes: Yoo-hoo! Remember us? Where do we go to file an official complaint for neglect?

My computer: Thank you for not retiring me. Speed is overrated. Good things come to those who wait, Missy.

My new car: Where have you been all my life?? I feel so loved!!

My old car: SOB!! They say that breaking up is hard to do / Now I know / I know that it's true!!

(Yes, I'm weird.)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Yes, you're weird. But that's why I love ya so much!

New car??? Do tell!

Tirzah said...

Toyota Corolla XLE. MP3 player. Sturdy suspension. Safety while driving. Oh, what a feeling. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena