Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Things I absolutely love . . .

  • Shopping for new shoes and bags
  • When the new shoes and bags you're shopping for are on sale
  • Packages and letters from home
  • Email in my inbox
  • God
  • The monkeys = Nathan, Daniel, and Abigail
  • Running into a friend from the night shelter that couldn't get a bed when I was working and finding out he was able to get a bed the next night and really appreciated the conversation I had with him
  • Having people in the house with you, after living alone for a week
  • Sitting outside, having coffee with friends
  • Very well-written books
  • Watching Friends, Dawson's Creek, and Everwood reruns in England
  • Pictures Nathan and Daniel (my nephews) draw for me and send me all the way from Texas
  • Sleeping in
  • Three days off in a row!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena