Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Monday, May 16, 2005

Schnauzer City


OK, I've shown y'all pictures of my cats. But I thought you'd also enjoy a picture of the dogs who frequently visit my house... rather, who frequently blow through my house, barking and running around like two little tornadoes. :D The black one will bark at you if you shuffle your feet -- apparently he detests dancing. The white one is extremely hyper and will jump at your hand to bite/lick it.

They are adorable, but usually when they come over, my mom's poodle goes into another room to be by herself. And I hide my cats. :) Posted by Hello

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena