Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Monday, September 19, 2005

Pending Hurricane

According to the Houston Chronicle:
. . . Rita . . . is a tropical storm now but is expected to strengthen into a hurricane this afternoon. By the time it hits the Gulf Coast on Saturday morning, it is likely to be a Category 3 hurricane.
"It could hit anywhere in the window of Brownsville and New Orleans,” said Lance Wood, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service. "The Houston area is in the center of that window."

Well that's just great! The week I'm home alone a hurricane is projected to hit our area. It's a good thing I get paid tomorrow. I can go out and buy some bottled water and flashlights and batteries and whatever else you need when a hurricane hits. Or, I could just skip out on work Friday and head north to Waco. I like that plan better. I'm suppose to work Saturday, but I'm thinking if a hurricane is coming we might not have to go in. But you never know with my school!

I'll keep ya'll posted.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena