Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Tortillas and Queso

It's 3:15 a.m. and everyone in my house is still awake. We're all up watching the election news and cleaning the house for my brother and his family to come this weekend. I am quickly withering. I'll probably crash soon because we're not going to have a definite answer before the "morning."

Sitting in front of a computer screen, trying to craft words in the wee small hours of the morning reminds me of those good old college days. I told Mom and Dad that this would be around the time we'd make a Taco Cabana run for tortillas and queso. I offered to drive if Dad paid, but Mom quickly squelched our plan. Oh well. Since I can't have Taco C I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena