Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Smartalecky question

I've been told that at my parents' church, they usually don't ask women to pray in public, or at least during the services. During my visits there, I have found this to be true. So my question is... they wouldn't have a problem with women helping out in the kitchen or nursery, would they?

(It sort of reminds me of the time my dad invited Jehovah's Witnesses in our house, and then when he asked me to pray for everybody, they freaked out.)

I truly hope this is not a case of male chauvinism in the church.

This town just gets weirder and weirder. LOL!! Mercy, Lord!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena