Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOO!



My friend Luz bought this for me and I love it! I guess it helps that my nickname is Boo . . .

I've never been one to celebrate Halloween, but this year was good. Since it was report card day, we got out at 1, making the day shorter and a bit more stressful. But the kids had a great time, and that's all that matters. They had fun dressing up and I put our classroom dress-up clothes on those students who didn't have a costume, so they wouldn't feel left out as we all paraded around the school.

Anywho, I've been going like a madwoman for the past 14 days (how is it NOVEMBER?!?!), so I'm off to bed! I'll try to check in again tomorrow; I have lots of posts bouncing around in my head.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Do you still have that orange "Boo" sponge thing that was in your room the first time I stayed at your house? I don't know why I remember that...

And are you taking your pics in a mirror or something? The writing keeps showing up backwards. Just wondering.

Glad you can slow down a bit now :-)

Debbie said...

Yeah, I still have it . . . in a box . . . somewhere . . .

When I take pics w/ my Macbook they come out as mirror images. And I've been to lazy to look it up to see if that's how it's suppose to be or not.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena