Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thankful Thursdays!

1. Only two more days and I get to sleep an extra hour!

2. All the kiddos are resting/sleeping off the sugar high.

3. My diabetic dad is finally giving up carbs and sugar.

4. Thanksgiving (and FIVE DAYS IN A ROW off from work!) is only three weeks away!!!

5. My student, Abel, doesn't pooh on himself anymore!!!!!

6. I'm eating my leftover Mexican-flavored mangoes! (mangoes soaked in lime juice and a type of chili powder)

7. I'm making a sugar-free cheesecake tonight -- just 'cause!

8. I can't finish my mangoes, so I'll have some leftover for tomorrow, too!

9. Tomorrow's FRIDAY!!!!!

10. It's FALL!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena