Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The modern Alfalfa?



OK, anyone who knows me knows I'm the last one who should be commenting on fashion and/or hair. But I would like to step on my soapbox for a while.

Here I have posted a photo of Ricky Martin. Not to offend anyone who wears this hairstyle, but what exactly is the cool factor involved in a hairdo where you comb all your hair to make a point in the middle? Didn't I see a similar 'do on The Little Rascals when I was a kid??

When I first noticed this hairdo on a guy at work, I thought maybe he was in a hurry and just decided to comb his hair however or something. Then I saw someone else wearing it, then I noticed a picture of Ricky Martin wearing it. That would explain the new trend... Really, to me it looks like Alfalfa, only shorter and ever-so-slightly "hip."

Oh well, could be worse. :"> As long as flattops don't make a comeback, I'll stay a happy camper.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena