Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Texas or England?

It's cold outside! It's 29 degrees to be exact; it's negative 1 in metric units. And it's suppose to drop a few more degrees before morning.

I'm pretty sure I'm back in Texas, even though less than two weeks ago I was in England and we had the same exact temperatures! But here's a crazy fact: I just checked the weather back in Bedford, and it's colder here in Houston than it is in Bedford AND London! Crazy!!!

Last Saturday it was in the 80's. I got in my car and had to turn on the AC. I also had to turn off the radio because listening to Christmas music in 80 degree weather felt wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Although it's cold, I love this weather! Too bad we won't get snow . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena