Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Safe & Sound

Well, I've arrived in Bedford safe and sound with no major problems. It was so much fun to see my friends waiting for me, holding a large banner that read Miss Deborah Heifer. I was laughing so hard!

It's around 3 and I just finished a lovely bacon on bagel sandwich. I was bursting w/ energy when I first arrived, but about an hour into the train ride I started fading. Now I'm ready for a nap but I'm afraid I'll end up sleeping all day and not be able to sleep tonight (I didn't get any sleep on the plane, so I'm extra sleepy).

Alright, just wanted to check in and let you all know I am alive and well in Bedford. Ciao!

***UDATE***
Here's a lovely pic of me and Justyna holding the lovely sign she made for me. We were waiting for the train to arrive and had way too much time on our hands!


Now I'm in Bedford, in Justyna's garden, eating something I shouldn't be: chocolate!


I don't think I look half bad for having been on an airplane for 9 hours and the train for 2 and not sleeping in over 24 hours!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena