Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

WHOA!

So I was doing my daily run through The Thinklings and I looked over at the nav bar and saw that not only are we on the list, we're under "The Inner Sanctum." Holy crap!!! That means people may actually link over to this lowly little blog. I'm feeling a lot of pressure now to liven things up. Crap.
For those of you wondering about my connection to The Thinklings, Thinkling Bird is my older brother, Honorary Thinkling Sha my oldest brother, and Thinkling Blo my uncle. So it's really a family connection and not that I have a wonderfully witty and insightful blog. My apologies for any disappointment this may cause.
Anywho, it's bedtime here in Bedford, England. 11 p.m. Lucky me gets to do a split shift tomorrow: 830-1130 a.m. and 530-1030 p.m. I hope to get some blog time during my break, so until then . . . 'nite!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena