Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Just Plain Wrong!

Occasionally I get spam at my homail address. Thanks to the junk mail filter it never makes it to my inbox. As I was browsing through my junk mail just now I came across an email inviting me to meet Christian singles. I usually get an email like that every other week but pay no attention to it since I'm not all that interested in meeting Christian singles right now. But this time I thought, 'What the heck! Why not open it and see what they have to say." I guess I shouldn't be surprised at what I saw.
It was a black background and right smack in the middle of the email a woman's back was softly illuminated. She was pulling off her lacy black bra and, though the picture cuts off at the bottom for the text, it was obvious that she had already pulled off her lacy black panties. In white script to the right of the woman was "Sexy Christians Meet."
::gag::
That is just plain WRONG on so many levels!!!!!!!!
Or at least, that's my opinion...
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena