Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Monday, August 20, 2007

I NEED PRAYER!!!!

My alarm is going off in three hours.
I'm leaving for work in four and a half hours.
I'll arrive at work in five and a half hours.
New children will begin arriving in my classroom in six hours.
I barely have anything planned.
Some of them may be crying.
Some of them may try to tear up my room.
Some of them may not even speak English.
Most of the parents probably don't speak English.
I'm not fluent in Spanish.
I've been in England for three weeks.
That makes my Spanish even rustier.
Or is it "more rusty?"
Whatev.
My point?
Pray.
Long.
And hard.
Please.
Please.
Please.
I may not survive without it.
Seriously.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

The kids and I just prayed. Hope all is well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena