Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Homecoming

In an hour I'll be on the road to Waco. I can't wait to see family and friends - it's been over four months! I was hoping to make it into town for the college worship service this evening, but rumor has it they're not having it tonight. That's disappointing. But that does mean my friends will be available to hang out. Yay!
This weekend is Baylor's Homecoming! I'm excited to see fellow alumni who will be in town. I'll be with my old college roommate and best friend, Becca, for the majority of the weekend. Other friends are also getting together for a bar-b-que, which should be fun and hopefully taste better than my British bar-b-que experience back in July. Besides all that, I'll be staying with my brother and his family and I am so very excited about finally seeing my niece and nephews again! I probably won't be able to blog since my brother no longer has internet access, but we'll see.
Aright folks, peace out!
SIC 'EM BEARS!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena