Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Safe and Sound

Well, it's 12:50 a.m. and I am sitting in front of my parent's computer in San Antonio, Tx. I can't believe that less than two weeks ago I was sitting in front of Dave and Hannah's computer in Bedford, UK. Unbelievable. It feels as though those three months were all a dream.
Gone are the days of living out of a suitcase. Yay!
Gone are my days of sleepless airplane rides! Today was especially rough. I had to call for a shuttle and they picked me up at 3:30 even though my flight wasn't until 7:15. THEN, my flight was delayed for over an hour. OI! It was Southwest Airlines, so not the most comfty, and it was a full flight. It was the longest three and a half hour flight I've ever been on. All that to say, I am so very tired but glad to finally be home. It's been four months since I've seen the parents, so it's good to see them. I'll be heading to wacky Waco next week to see the brothers, the sister-in-law, the nephews, the niece, the old college friends, and the old church. Fun times!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena