Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Monday, October 18, 2004

OH YEAH, BABY!

I just finished watching the Astros win game 5 of the NLCA. It was beautiful - BEAUTIFUL, I tell you!!! The Cards must be kicking themselves for letting Berkman walk and setting up a three run homer. The look on Kent's face as he crossed homeplate, threw his helmet in the air and ran into the arms of his teammates was priceless. What a joyous moment for Houston! =o)
I prayed all night for a homerun and it finally happened! This win is extra special because I know my grandpa was sitting at home watching every second. When I think of Grandpa I think of baseball, and vice versa. Especially after reading this post from my Uncle Thinkling Blo. My family is praying the Astros all the way to the World Series! Yeah, baby!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena