Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Friday, April 22, 2005

Another Quiz

This technically is not a quiz, but an email meme that Jen posted at her site. Hope you enjoy it!


What time did you get up this morning? 9:15ish - it was my day off!

Diamonds, pearls or silver? Although I don't even own any, I'd have to go with diamonds.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hitch

What is your favorite TV show? Sadly, too many to name. Here are just a *few* - 24, The Amazing Race, Lost, Everwood, One Tree Hill, Alias . . . My darn DVR has made me practically addicted to tv!

What did you have for breakfast? I technically didn't have breakfast, but a brunch of cheese and a wheat tortilla.

What is your middle name? Alisha (pronounced A-lee-sha)

What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican or Italian.

What foods do you dislike? Cooked spinach (I like it fresh, though), radishes, other things I can't think of . . .

What is your favorite chip/crisp flavor? Sour Cream & Onion

What is your favorite CD at the moment? Damien Rice's O

What kind of car do you drive? 1991 Cadillac Deville (yup, he sure is getting old!)

Favorite sandwich? Philly Cheese Steak or Club

What characteristics do you despise? Know-it-all, lying, cheating

Favorite item of clothing? My shoes. All of them. (ok, technically shoes aren't clothes, but whatever!)

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? New Zealand - and I wanted to go there LONG before LOTR was ever made! Or Scotland and Ireland.

What color is your bathroom? Cream w/ one accent wall of crimson; gold, crimson, and black as accessory accents.

Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not particular, as long as it's affordable and looks good on; I have no shame shopping at Target or even Wal-mart

Where would you retire to?
Don't you have to have a career before you can even think about retiring??? I'm still working on the career part!

Favorite time of day? Evening - just before bedtime

What was your most memorable birthday? 21st - my friends threw me a surprise party at Peter Piper Pizza. It was awesome! They were even so kind as to give me all their tickets so I could get a cool prize.

Where were you born? Houston, Tx

Favorite sport to watch? NFL or NBA on tv, although I like going to baseball games as well.

Who do you least expect to send this back to you? No clue

Person you expect to send it back first? Tirzah

What fabric detergent do you use? Tide, when I can afford it; Cheer for Dark Colors for my darks.

Coke or Pepsi? I've recently discovered Diet Coke with Lime. . . mmmm . . . but I'm still a little wary abt drinking diet drinks. It's a long story, but it has to do with my mom and her vast knowledge of health issues; she'll have to explain it to you b/c I can't.


Have a happy Friday night, friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena