Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Either/Or

This is a game The Thinklings have played in the past, so if any of you Thinklings happen to read this, I hope you don't mind me bringing the fun to amiculus. (I would link to a previous either/or post, but I can't seem to find one. After nearly an hour of searching, I gave up. Sorry.)

Here's how it works: I'll list two things and you must chose either one or the other. You can also give a brief explanation, if you like; but keep in mind the 1000 character limit in the comments, so you can either keep it short or be sure to copy your comment so you can re-submit any part that is cut off (hmm...i guess that's your first either/or). Sorry for the inconvenience. I promise that I'll sign up for haloscan's premium service one of these days...

Anywho, let the games begin!


1. Coke or Pepsi
2. Chocolate or Vanilla
3. Strawberries or Raspberries
4. McDonald's or Burger King
5. Dogs or Cats
6. U2 or The Beatles
7. Desktop or Laptop
8. XBOX or Gamecube
9. African Safari or Deep Sea Diving
10. Fire or Water
11. A Trip to the Zoo or a Trip to the Aquarium
12. Indiana Jones or Jason Bourne
13. Tea: Iced or Hot
14. Honda or Toyota
15. Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny
16. Mexican or Italian
17. Europe or Australia
18. Donald Trump or Donald Duck
19. Baseball or Football
20. City Life or Country Life
21. Tom Hanks or Mel Gibson
22. Romeo and Juliet or Pretty Woman
23. Sky Diving or Bungee Jumping
24. KFC or Popeyes
25. Saturday Morning Cartoons or Sleeping In

I'll leave my answers in the comments...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena