Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Monday, April 04, 2005

The Catwalk


On the catwalk (actually, this is my desk), we have my two cats posing in my favorite picture of them.

The one on the left who thinks she's too sexy for the photo opp is Tessie, who is currently undergoing extensive litterbox therapy. She had been spayed about 2-3 weeks prior to when I took the picture, so the hair in her midsection was still growing back. (She was wise to hide it here from posterity.)

On the right is Tommy, The Incredible Hulk of the Kitty Kingdom. He has become much larger since I took the picture (he's probably gained a good 2 or 3 pounds of midsection fluff).

Normally, when the doorbell rings, Tessie is the one who will rush to greet you, while Tommy is the one who will try to hide from you. I think they are a compatible little couple, don't you?? Posted by Hello

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena