Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Saturday, April 16, 2005

What did you do Friday night?

I spent nearly seven hours working on math problems. Seriously.

Why? Am I taking a class?

No, no class. I already have my college degree. I've already paid my dues to the math gods. But they still think it necessary to haunt me.

Do I like math?

No, not particularly. I try to stay as far away from math as possible. I studied English Lit and Art in college - two subject that don't require much math.

Apparently, if you want to teach in this country, you must take, and pass, tests that include math sections. It's all rubbish, if you ask me!

But, if I'm going to be a bona fide grown up, it must be done.

*sigh*

Hope your Friday night was more fun and carefree than mine!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena