Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Monday, June 06, 2005

Today . . .

. . . I drove over 200 miles. And that was just to go to the places I needed to go and do the things I needed to do around town. The greater Houston area is HUGE!

. . . I spent more time in my car then I did anywhere else I went, and that includes the three hour class I had this evening.

. . . I was a grown up and went to a bone fide education job fair.

. . . I was nearly crushed like a bug in my attempt to be a grown up. But it's all good, and I'm not quitting my quest.

. . . I was reminded of God's faithfulness (a truth I sometimes forget).

Praise the lord that tomorrow is another day and that should involve less driving!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena