Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Saturday, February 19, 2005


I think there were four people standing behind me as I took this picture - Brandi, her mom, my mom and dad. I'm sure the neighbors thought we looked like a bunch of dorks trying to get three kids to look and the camera AND smile. Sadly, my brother is a photographer but his daughter still doesn't know what to do when there's a camera in front of her. Luckily, we got Daniel to stop pulling grass long enough to look up. We were fortunate to get Abigail to look up, but I think we were hoping for too much when we insisted that she smile. I went ahead and took the pic anyway - two smiles are better than none! Posted by Hello

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena