Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bursting with excitement...

...because in less than three days I will be on an airplane headed for England!!!

About five weeks ago, on a whim, I decided to book a flight. I had learned that we had the whole week off from work, so I figured it would be a good time for a visit. I found a flight within budget, and now I will soon be off. Unfortunately it's not for a permanent stay; I can't wait for that day to come. I'm sad about missing Turkey Day with the family, but I am looking forward to visiting my dear friends. Drop me an email if you want me to send ya a postcard.

Cheers, my dears!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena