Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Confused-grown-up question

Why do they not post instructions at the drive-thru at the bank? I try my best to look like I know what I'm doing whenever I lean out of my car & reach for the plastic tube thingy & unlatch the Star Trek opening doo-hicky, & usually the voice in the speaker is kind enough to instruct me. (And I gotta admit putting my driver's license inside the thingy & shooting it off into space is a bit disconcerting.) But was there some sort of class on drive-thru etiquette that they offered back in the 1970s or something that I missed?? They sure didn't offer any refresher courses when I was in school. I was too fascinated with my record player back in the 70s. (And, not to mention, not alive for most of it.)

I'll be glad when my bank decides to join the 21st century and install an ATM machine.

Ya learn something new every day. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena