Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Monday, November 21, 2005

Home Again

Riding in the train from London to Bedford I looked out the window at the passing landscape and couldn't help but think, "I'm home again."

It really does feel that way. Especially after seeing all my friends. I love that I can walk around town and run into people I know.

*sigh*

Tomorrow I'm heading to London. We're going later in the day so I can see all the Christmas lights that are popping up around town. I'm excited; I've never hung out in London at night.

On Thursday I'm going to Sheffield. I have friends from my old church in Waco who moved up there to start a church back in June. I'm very excited about seeing them all.

Well, I'm off. I'll try to check in again soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena