Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 2

We survived the first day, now on to the next! Today's tasks include word reading and recognition. Not all my students read, so I'm a bit nervous about that. We also have Family Night tonight, so that means an extra long day. Wahoo. I might get yelled at cause I don't expect many of my kids to show up and they are having difficulty learning the Star-Spangled Banner's complex words, but at this point I don't really care! Plus, many of the poor babies are sick (I am, as well). So I'm praying for grace to press on through the day without turning into the ugly person it's so easy to become in this place.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena