Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Look!

Yes, it's true, I decided to change things up a bit here. Okay, maybe A LOT since I even changed the blog's name and all. I kept the addy the same cause I didn't want to change it and suddenly nobody's able to link over (Perhaps Bird, you can help me work that out?) I got bored with the old and impatiently wanted a fresh start, however I didn't want to lose all my old posts. Anywho, so far so good. What do u think???

2 comments:

Eric Guel said...

Looks good. If you want to spend $10 you can buy a custom domain.

Brandi said...

I like the new look, Boo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena