Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thankful Thursdays!

How is it already Thursday???

I need to breakaway from my moaning to remember things I'm thankful for.

1. This song.

2. My new passport. It's so pretty!

3. World Mandate next week! (You should come!)

4. The old friends from all over the WORLD that will be attending World Mandate.

5. Running into old friends at a new church in a different city (does that make sense? Oh well, it does to me!).

6. Meeting Debs next week when she comes to stay with me and go to World Mandate!

7. The writers' strike: I have extra time to read and rest!

8. The students I have that actually fall asleep during rest time.

9. Good books.

10. My bed. I wish I was sleeping in it right now . . .

1 comment:

Debs said...

Oh I'm so excited. I finally got around to writing about it on my blog too!
See you tomorrow :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena