Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Um. Wow.

30 hours into my weekend and that's all I can say.

Wow.

Debs and I are having a blast together and it's cool showing her around Waco and filling her in on Antioch.

World Mandate has been phenomenal so far, and Debs has patiently endured being dragged all around the building in search of people and being forced to stay for the final (and late - look of the time, for goodness sake!) bits of wild worship. Sorry, Debs!

It's been 8 years since I've attended my first WM. Unbelievable. I see so many familiar faces I forget I'm not in college anymore. Then I see the current college students and can't help but wonder at how young they've suddenly all become. But it's amazing to worship alongside them. And it's even more amazing to get prayed over and not have a million overwhelming issues brought up. I'm not saying I'm perfect, just more whole than I was 8 years ago. What a great thing!

The themes for the weekend, both corporate and personal, have been fire and the fatherless. Not necessarily the two together, though. And I would further explain but I'm thinking sleep is very much needed at the moment. So you'll just have to stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena