Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thankful Thursdays!

1. It was only a 4 day week! Granted, it felt like the longest 4 days of my life, but still . . .

2. All testing and make-up testing is OVER. Praise the Lord!!!!

3. I love the Saviour King, Hillsong Live album I just bought over itunes. We did a few of the songs at Mandate and they're AMAZING!

4. The new episode of Chuck I'm watching!

5. My dad just signed a new customer and made managing director in less than 2 months of being in business! (you can email for details, if ya want)

6. Speaking of Dad, tomorrow is his 64th birthday. How did we all get so old???

7. Last weekend I received my package from England with my belated Christmas pressies -- an awesome bracelet and a new money purse, both from Accessorize. My favorite sweets too, Percy Pigs, but I can't eat too many of those.

8. I keep receiving unexpected money from work! There's more coming my way next week, but I have a HUGE hurdle to jump first.

9. I'm off work Saturday!

10. January is almost over. This has been the longest month, EVER! Does anyone else feel that way???

11. Debs and I had a blast together over the weekend! I hope we can do it again soon . . . either here in TX or over in England!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena