Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's On My Mind Wednesdays

1.  Ok, I know it's technically still Tuesday, but in my mind it's already Wednesday!

2.  Somehow, in the craziness of my life I forgot - FORGOT - that Lost premieres Thursday!  The same day the school district's superintendent visits our school (yeah, my room is still a mess).  That's also the night I'm required to go to some board member celebration, which will probably be as exciting as it sounds (that's sarcasm, btw).  Praise the Lord for DVR.

3.  Speaking of forgetting, I left my computer charger at school. 

4.  I've been eating an obscenely large amounts of carbs lately.  But after next Wednesday I won't be eating anymore for forty long days.  Nevertheless, I still need to watch it!

5.  I've realized it's a gift I have, to be able to suck it up and work in stressful situations with people I don't really like.  Yes, I know I'm a Christian and should love everybody.  Blah blah blah!  You try working with people who suck the life out of you on an HOURLY basis!

6.  Hmm . . . it appears I may be in a crabby mood . . .

7.  Sadly, I have grown dependent on my MacBook automatic spell check feature.  So please excuse any typos and misspellings.

8.  I fear I may be in a time loop and am being forced to relive January 2008 for all eternity . . . This month JUST WON'T END!

9.  I'm tired.

10.  I may actually go to bed early tonight . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena