Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

It worked!

I checked the mail after I got home from work and I was pleased to find a package addressed to me from Adagio Teas. They really do send you free tea when you add their link to your blog! But if you do it, don't be stupid like me: I don't know what I was smoking, but when I entered my web address I didn't include the www part; so I got the 4 tea sampler instead of the 6 tea sampler. Oh well, it's still free tea! Yay!
As I type, the water in my electric kettle is starting to boil. Now I need to decide if I want English Breakfast tea or Irish Breakfast tea. Decisions, decisions . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena