Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, March 03, 2005

What do you taste like?


What Flavour Are You? Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.


I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain. What Flavour Are You?


It also says I would be Vanilla if I wasn't Tea:


What Flavour Are You? I am Vanilla Flavoured.I am Vanilla Flavoured.


I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society.


I love that they have Marmite on the list! (Marmite is something they eat in England. It's yeast extract. Yeah, I know, sounds gross. It tastes gross too. It's well known that "you either love it or hate it!")


Via Jen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena