Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Not-so-Mystery, Not-so-Fertilizer

A couple of months ago (check the January archives if you're curious... meow) it was revealed that it was indeed my adorable little Siamese kitty who was illegally fertilizing our potted plant(s). Perhaps I was a bit too lax with her sentence. Yesterday, I spotted her fertilizing in my room. And I don't HAVE potted plants in my room. (Suffice it to say I had to sprint for the carpet-cleaner spray...)

What I am trying to figure out is if her actions yesterday sprung from premature senility (she isn't even 5 years old in people years) or overt protest regarding the litterbox cleanliness. If she had only waited just a LITTLE bit longer...

My issue now is re-evaluating her initial sentencing of litterbox re-training. I may need to upgrade it to house arrest. I wonder if PetSmart carries a good electronic tracking device for felines...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena