Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Back in Business

YAY!!! We have internet again! They came and set it up just two days after we moved in, and I am oh so excited. But the best thing is my parent's finally came out of the ice age and got road runner instead of a dial-up service. All those years at Baylor spoiled me, so I'm happy to have a faster connection again. Faster internet will definitely make blogging and emailing easier!

The house is great too! It's way bigger than the one we were in, and it's in a relatively posh neighborhood. Well, it's the nicest neighborhood we've ever lived in at least.

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! This year went by SO FAST. My oldest brother got into town this evening. My other brother and his family will arrive tomorrow afternoon, so we'll have a full house for a few days. It's always fun, though. This is my favorite time of year!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena