Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Friday, December 24, 2004

It's a Christmas Miracle!

It's snowing in Houston!!! I can't believe it!
I went out this morning to do some last minute shopping with my dad and brother and I heard on the radio that it started snowing a bit around 11:30. About 15 minutes later we were waiting at a stop light and I saw a few flakes. Ever since then a bit of snow and sleet has fallen off and on. But about ten minutes ago it started snowing harder than I've ever seen this far down south. It's a miracle!
I got an email from my friend Ewelina this morning and she said it's weird because it's not snowing over in Poland now. She says it always snows at Christmas. It never snows here at Christmas, so thanks for sending us some snow Poland! =o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena