Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Happy Birthday

Today my best friend, Becca, turned 25. Happy birthday, Becca!!!
I went over to her house and her dad cooked us up an AMAZING meal of steak and baked potatoes. Mmmm. I don't know what was better: the food or the Finding Nemo decorations. No worries, Becca is not a weirdo; she just let her 5 and 2 year-old nieces plan the party. Shoot, I'd love to have a Finding Nemo cake at my next birthday! Of course, this is coming from someone who ordered a spacewalk for my college graduation party. Dang, that was a fun party!
Anywho, I hope you had a great birthday, Bec. I'm glad we'll be living in the same city again, so we can hang out. I'm praying that this year will be the best you've had so far. May God bless you and keep you. I love you, girlie! You rock my socks off! =o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena