Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Happy Anniversary!

Today my Mom and Dad celebrated their 32nd anniversary. My parents are such a blessing and Godly example to me and my brothers. They have sacrificed time and time again for us over the years. Thanks Mom and Dad! I love you!

My brother, Eric, and his wife, Brandi, celebrated their 7th anniversary on the 21st. For only being married 7 years, they have probably gone through more difficult times than people who have been married 50 years. Not only do they keep their faith through it all, they keep on laughing and I greatly admire them for that. Happy anniversary Bird and Bran! I know there are many more and better years to come! Just keep them adorable children coming.

But there's more . . .

Yesterday, my maternal grandparents celebrated their 58th wedding anniversary. 58 YEARS OF MARRIAGE! How amazing is that, eh? They have both had long and fulfilling lives. Our family is blessed to still have them with us. I love you Grandma and Grandpa! May you have 58 more years of marriage! =o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena