Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Happy New Year, everyone!
I know it's a bit early, but I'm heading up to Waco this afternoon and won't be able to post until Sunday.
Is it just me, or has this year flown by. I was just hanging out with good old Elaine here in H-town and we were just talking about all the changes that have occurred in just one year. It's been a year full of transition - we're real grown-ups now. That's so weird! She's working up in DC and I'm unemployed in Texas.
*sigh* Seeing her made me miss the good old days. Yes, I even miss the term papers and all-nighters; I know, it's pathetic.
Anywho, although I can't believe it's 2005 I'm excited to see what this new year has in store for me. I don't know if it can be better than this last year - graduating college, having a spacewalk at my graduation party, AND being out of the country for a third of the year will be hard to top. But it will be fun to see what God has in store.
Last New Years Eve was spent in Barton House, having a dance party/flour fight. I know I can't top that this year, so I'm settling for staying up with my brother and sister-in-law for a Lord of the Rings marathon (I got the box set, "special extended dvd edition" for Christmas!). So I'll see how this year's measures up to last and get back to you.
May God bless you and keep you in this coming year. And may you know the goodness of His character as you experience His peace and love!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena