Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I almost forgot!

It's Thankful Thursday! So here we go!

1. Valentine's Day love.

2. The tulips I got from dad. I just basically gave him a car and he bought me tulips. ;o)

3. MY NEW CAR!!! I hope to post pics soon. And write a post about how I need to change my driving philosophy and how I now have street cred w/ my new wheels.

4. This week flew by!

5. Not having to come up with a Black History Program performance for the end of the month. That drops the stress tremendously!

6. Having students and speeches picked out for the Speech Comp I've somehow found myself co-chairing even though I know NOTHING abt Speech Competitions. The fact that the comp is NEXT MONTH stresses me out, though.

7. Hearing about spring training's got me psyched for the start of baseball season.

8. Brand new season/episodes of Jericho & Lost. What more could a girl ask for??? And I must admit that I saw the first eppy of Big Brother but it kinda freaked me out so I don't know if we'll be watching, despite the lack of new prime time shows.

9. David Letterman. I don't watch him often, but when I do I'm amused.

10. I survived the day without even licking the icing off my fingers after dishing out cupcakes. Now that's a miracle!

11. Did I mention I HAVE A NEW CAR?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a picture of this wonderful new car then

Debbie said...

I'll try to get one up by the end of the weekend. Thanks for asking, Elly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena