Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thankful Thursdays!

1. God's Grace (I know that was #1 last week, but it's more true this week than it was last!)

2. ABC's Full Episode Player -- in the stress and chaos of this week I forgot - FORGOT - to record Lost!!!!

3. Amazing coworkers who are also dear friends.

4. The most low-stress Family Night EVER. And it was a complete success!

5. Mrs. Robinson's home-grown grapefruits. I just ate the last one. :o( However, I salvaged some seeds and am gonna try to plant them! Suggestions, anyone???

6. Getting to wear my pink Juicy sunglasses again since I have new contacts.

7. Time to finally car shop this weekend. I hope, I hope, I hope . . .

8. My niece, Abigail, turning FOUR. I don't even want to think about how old my nephews are!

9. The fact that February is passing far more quickly than January did.

10. The peeps over at King's Arms said they'll love for me to come over in August! But I still have a visa and other details to work out before I can say I'm going FOR SURE.

11. Romney pulled out of the presidential race! Not that that's something I'm necessarily thankful for. I just found out about it. And I'm completely shocked! So I just had to share . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena