Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thankful Thursdays!

1. The headache I had from Sunday thru Wednesday FINALLY went away by this morning . . . but was replaced by a sore throat. Blah!

2. Brandi and the kids are coming this weekend!

3. We were finally able to fix the pool pump, the chemical levels are leveling out, and temps will be in the mid- to upper-70's this weekend. Woohoo!

4. Having an Anchor in a time of such instability.

5. The Revive Our Hearts Conference this weekend I'm a bit nervous about attending.

6. Facebook -- it's a fun and easy way to keep up with friends who are spread out all over the world!

7. Only two more weeks until Spring Break!

8. Only three more weeks until I can eat pasta again!

9. Having a bit of a break from cooking this week.

10. Go Western Day tomorrow to kick off the Rodeo. That means wearing blue jeans to work! Yee haw!!!

11. An extra week before going on our field trip (to the Rodeo!) since I'll be administering the TAKS Test on the original trip date. That's right folks, I'm somehow qualified to administer the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills Test even though it feels like I was just taking it myself not that long ago! Back then it was TAAS. Oh, how the tide has turned . . .

Bonus: The laughs I get from my occasional viewing of Jimmy Kimmel. He cracks me up!

Double Bonus: The ending of Lost tonight. SO GOOD!!!! And the episode of The Office that I recorded that I somehow missed earlier in the season.



Wow, that's a lot to be thankful for! I almost didn't type this post 'cause I was sick and tired and this has been a long and stressful week that won't even end after work tomorrow. But it's true: A thankful heart prepares the way for the Lord. Anywho, bedtime! Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena