Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I need to stop being lazy!

But I can't help it!!!

I should actually be going to bed, but after 5 days off from work I've reverted back to my night owl ways -- up half the night, sleep half the day. Which is not bueno when I have JURY DUTY at 8 a.m. AND it's DOWNTOWN. That's over 23 miles from my house, people! And TRAFFIC. And PARKING. And PAYING for parking. Oi!

I'm praying I don't get picked and get to go home early. I have way too much to do still! I've been so lazy I haven't done any school work. That's what I need to finish before we go to Waco Friday night 'cause I don't want to rush back to finish late Monday. Oi!

Great, now I'm getting a stress headache . . . it's time for bed!

2 comments:

Debs said...

Hello! How are you today?

Tirzah said...

Dude, how was Waco? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena