Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursdays!

1. Spring Break is so close I can TASTE IT!

2. 80 degree weather and a delicious looking pool in the backyard!

3. A stack of books that MUST be read!

4. A fuel-efficient car . . . esp when I had to pay $3.25 for gas this morning!!!

5. Insurance for the above mentioned fuel-efficient car.

6. DARK chocolate

7. Re-introducing carbs in a week. I'm actually scared abt that one . . .

8. Plantain chips, although they're evil 'cause you forget how much you've eaten if you're not careful!

9. Unexpected Easter presents!

10. Having the freedom to teaching 88 kids the lyric and a dance to Shackles, and hearing them praise God with all their hearts . . . in a PUBLIC school. Oh, the beauty of charter schools . . .



What are you thankful for this fine day???

2 comments:

Debs said...

I'm thankful that you had some time to post on your blog! And that you get to have a holiday now. Cos I can tell how hard you've been working.
Enjoy it :-)

Brandi said...

I'm thankful for my sweet little children :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena