Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thankful Thursdays!

1. Testing went relatively well yesterday. Thanks for praying! I know someone was because I made it the whole SIX HOURS without needing to go to the bathroom!

2. Tihiti is back at work and her father is on the mends. God is good!

3. Even though I didn't get to vote on Tuesday I'll be able to vote in November!

4. CBS has full episodes of Jericho online for those days that the Primary causes it to be preempted and rescheduled for 2 a.m., but even then they're running late and you only get to see the first 20 minutes.

5. The custom header for my igoogle page -- it's white with a close up portrait pic of a beanie baby doggy off to the far right. It makes me smile every time.

6. I'm a Nancy Leigh De Moss convert now, thanks to Brandi. (Hey! You still need to send those pics, too, Brandi!)

7. We're going to Waco Saturday to celebrate Daniel's 7th birthday! How is that possible??? It'll be a fun international event! (Too bad you won't be there to represent the UK, Debs!)

8. Spring Break is only a week away!!!! And there's only 51 days of school left!

9. Texas rocks!

10. I received my stipend for two of the three new teachers I'm "mentoring." AND they didn't have to take taxes out!!! Hopefully it's enough to last a couple of months in England...

11. Speaking of England, I finally completed my King's Arms application and sent it off AND I heard back from them the very next day. Now it's on to the visa application process. Scary. I practically have to learn a whole new language to understand it. Go take a looksie if you're interested . . . they lost me at concessionary . . .

12. Watching last week's episode of Lost again before this week's premiered. I heart Desmond. However, 8 years is a heck of a long time to wait for a phone call! But what a wonderful phone call it was!

5 comments:

Debs said...

Oh wish Daniel a very happy birthday from me.
If you emailed me their address I could send them some postcards from London. I know they won't get there in time for the weekend, but I'm sure they'd still love them!

Debs said...

Also, I have no idea what any of that visa stuff means. I thought the stuff I was looking into was complicated (before I realised I could travel on the visa waiver program).
Praying that God gives you understanding!

Brandi said...

Sorry about the tardiness with the pictures, Boo! Hound me this weekend until I do it!

I am so glad you're a convert now! You and your Mom can listen on your way to work if y'all want to.

Debs--that is such a sweet idea! He would LOVE a postcard from London! I will get you our address.

Anonymous said...

praying that you can find your way through it Debbie because I do so want to meet you.

Debbie said...

Thanks, Elly! I want to meet you, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena