Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Friday, March 07, 2008

Morbid and a bit disturbing...

My thoughts, as they came to me while I read, are included in italics...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Debbie!

  1. It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Debbie.
  2. If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill Debbie.
  3. Debbie can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated. (Um, not something I hope will EVER be tested!)
  4. Debbie can use only about ten percent of her brain. (Should I be offended?)
  5. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find Debbie. (Ok, this is the VERY disturbing part.)
  6. You should always store Debbie in an airtight container in the fridge. (I assume that would come AFTER the decapitation . . .)
  7. Pacman was originally called Debbieman.
  8. The porpoise is second to Debbie as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
  9. If you toss Debbie 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom! (Sounds painful. And again, should I be offended? They're basically saying I have a big, fat head!)
  10. About 100 people choke to death on Debbie each year. (I'm left speechless . . .)
I am interested in - do tell me about






Via Debs and Blest and The Thinklings!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena