Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage . . . They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.
~Psalm 84:5

Monday, January 24, 2005

Vertigo Tour

U2 released their world tour schedule today. Unfortunately, they are not coming to Texas during this round (why, I have NO IDEA, even though they are having FOUR shows in California!) My brother told me not to worry - they will probably come back and have more state-side shows by the end of the year or the beginning of '06. It just sucks that I have to wait that long!
However . . . I'm tempted to go to a UK show. They're in London June 18th, and that's only a 45 minute train ride away from my Bedford friends. The down-side: tickets for the UK tour go on sale FRIDAY, so I'll have to decide quickly. I'll try to get in touch with some of my England friends and see if they're interested in going, but I have to work fast . . . hmmm . . . it's very tempting! I've waited over 10 years for this! My brother will try to hold out for the Dublin show, which will be awesome, but my free room and board is closer to London or Manchester. I planned to return to England this summer anyway, so who knows . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Lena